Applications for the 2023 - 2024 school year are available on our website. Please contact the school office for further information about De La Salle School.
The following documents are needed to complete the enrollment process:
- Parish Envelope Registration Number
- Original Birth Certificate
- Original Baptismal Record
- Sacramental Record
- Immunization Record
- Most Recent Progress Report
- Current Standardized Test Results
- Report of Health Examination for School Entry
The principal and/or the pastor may require an interview with prospective parents and students prior to acceptance. Parents/Guardians will receive notification as to their child’s acceptance, denial, or waiting list status once all documents have been received and testing has been completed.
Age Requirements for admission:
In accordance with Archdiocesan guidelines, a pupil entering
- Transitional Kindergarten must be 4 years of age on or before August 31st
- Kindergarten must be 5 years of age on or before August 31st
- First Grade must be 6 years of age on or before August 31st of the current school year.
Acceptance outside of the above stated requirements is at the discretion of the administration.