Contact us for a school tour!
Applications for the 2019-2020 school year are available for pick in the school office during the hours of 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Please contact the school office for a tour or further information about De La Salle School.
The following documents are needed to complete the enrollment process:
- Parish Envelope Registration Number
- Original Birth Certificate
- Original Baptismal Record
- Sacramental Record
- Immunization Record
- Most Recent Progress Report
- Current Standardized Test Results
- Report of Health Examination for School Entry
The principal and/or the pastor may require an interview with prospective parents and students prior to acceptance. Parents/Guardians will receive notification as to their child’s acceptance, denial, or waiting list status once all documents have been received and testing has been completed.
Age Requirements for admission:
In accordance with Archdiocesan guidelines, a pupil entering
- Transitional Kindergarten must be 4 years of age on or before August 31st
- Kindergarten must be 5 years of age on or before August 31st
- First Grade must be 6 years of age on or before August 31st of the current school year.
Acceptance outside of the above stated requirements is at the discretion of the administration.