The De La Salle Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO) is made up of parents and administration working together to provide a quality education for our students. The PTO board works hand in hand with the DLS administration as laisons between the school community and the parent community. This effort and support is an ongoing commitment we uphold here at DLS and can only be accomplished through established goals.
2017-2018 De La Salle PTO Board Members
: Amanda Mitchell - firstname.lastname@example.orgDLS PTO Goals:
1. Fostering a better understanding of the learning through communication between parents/guardians and faculty.
2. Help meet the needs of DLS students through communication between family and school.
3. Supporting the school through volunteer and financial assistance.
4. Hold special events each year that bring families together outside the school day. These events are not only fun, but are a chance to meet other families in the school.
5. Through this website, social media account, monthly newsletters/memos and meetings, we hope to keep your family informed of events at De La Salle.
6. PTO also provides important funding to enhance the education of our students. Field trips, special performances and extra classroom supplies are just some of the ways that PTO dollars are hard at work.How you can support DLS PTO:
Come to a meeting! Our organization will only continue to grow and improve with the help of parents taking an active role. Attending a meeting allows you to find out what's going on at De La Salle Elementary School and share your ideas. The DLS PTO Board Members will typically meet once a month. Parents are invited and encouraged to attend the monthly “Parent Portion” of the PTO Meetings. Parents will be notified via email of the dates and times. The information will also be posted on the DLS Facebook Page as well as on the PTO Bulletin Board located by the double doors at the north entrance to the main school building.