The De La Salle Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO) is made up of parents and administration working together to provide a quality education for our students. The PTO board works hand in hand with the DLS administration as liaisons between the school community and the parent community. This effort and support is an ongoing commitment we uphold here at DLS and can only be accomplished through established goals.
2021-2022 De La Salle PTO Board Members
DLS PTO Goals:
1. Fostering a better understanding of the learning through communication between parents/guardians and faculty.
2. Help meet the needs of DLS students through communication between family and school.
3. Supporting the school through volunteer and financial assistance.
4. Hold special events each year that bring families together outside the school day. These events are not only fun, but are a chance to meet other families in the school.
5. Through this website, social media account, monthly newsletters/memos and meetings, we hope to keep your family informed of events at De La Salle.
6. PTO also provides important funding to enhance the education of our students. Field trips, special performances and extra classroom supplies are just some of the ways that PTO dollars are hard at work.How you can support DLS PTO:
As the PTO continues to work hand in hand with School Administrators and parents to provide a quality education and nurturing community we encourage parents to share any suggestions or concerns you may have in the suggestion box located in the School Office.