COMMITMENT OF SCHOOL:
De La Salle School looks forward to serving your family with a quality Catholic Education. We commit ourselves to provide your child with a spiritual, academic, physical, and moral education under the guidelines of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles.
COMMITMENT OF PARENTS:
- Attend Mass regularly and participate in the offertory system through the use of Sunday church envelopes. Our priority as a Catholic school is to educate our students within the Church setting; therefore, a commitment of parent support to the school and the Church must be actively met.
- Support my child by attending and/or participating at school functions.
- Abide by the Christian Code of Conduct set forth in the De La Salle Student/Parent Handbook.
- Consistent use of FastDirect as a means of primary communication between the school and parents.
- Support the Parent Teacher Organization (P.T.O.) at De La Salle School and their functions.
- Consistent and timely payment of fees (re-registration and general fee), tuition through FACTS Tuition Management Program, and fundraising obligation.
- Fulfillment of 27 hours of service (Plan A tuition option) and fees as specified in the Enrollment Agreement.