Families who are on Tuition Plan A are required to complete 27 hours of service through the school year. The service hours include the following three categories:
- Six (6) hours of mandatory service fulfilled at the annual Parish Festival.
- Five (5) hours of mandatory service fulfilled through parking supervision.
- 16 hours of mandatory service hours fulfilled through a variety of services and events.
- Each parent/guardian must complete Archdiocesan fingerprinting and VIRTUS training before service hours begin. Go to www.virtusonline.org or www.sjbdls.org [Parent Tab] for further information.
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis- edits can be made until events are locked. A request for a schedule change to due unforeseen circumstances will need to be emailed to the A-Team Support Coordinator within 48 hours of the event. There will be a $50 per hour charge for any hours missed during an assignment.
- Service hours will be recorded based on the sign in/out forms submitted by Event Coordinators. These hours will be logged under the name of the oldest child enrolled.
- Maintain a personal log of completed services to refer to throughout the year. Families will receive periodic reports on completed service hours.
- 8th Grade Families must complete service hours by May 15, 2022 for participation in 8th grade activities.
- Any incomplete hours will incur a $50 per hour charge deducted from your FACTS account.